23 marzo 2014

Flaxseeds - Semi di lino


What's that?

The seeds come from flax, one of the the oldest fiber crops in the world - known to have been cultivated in ancient Egypt and China.


I semi vengono dal lino, una delle più antiche colture del mondo - coltivata nell'antico Egitto e Cina. 


Benefits?


Flaxseeds (also called linseeds) are a rich source of micronutrients, omega-3 fatty acids, manganese, vitamin B1 and dietary fiber. 


I semi di lino sono una ricca fonte di micronutrienti, acidi grassi Omega-3, manganese, vitamina B1 e fibre alimentari.


How to?


I like to add a tablespoon of flaxseeds in my salads, on my vegetables and in my soups. I like the taste, the texture and especially the benefits! 


Mi piace aggiungere un cucchiaio di semi di lino alle insalate, alle verdure e nelle zuppe. Mi piace il sapore, la consistenza e soprattutto i benefici!




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento